Monday, July 30, 2012

Student Feedback for Brent Boutte'

Here's some great student feedback on drum instructor, Brent Boutte':

As a beginner in general to music, I am so impressed with the progress Brent has helped me achieve on the drums. He has patiently taught me the proper way to read and play. Brent's easy-going attitude creates a comfortable environment. His advanced knowledge and impressive playing are an inspiration to continue practicing and improving. I love that Brent can appreciate rock/metal music and is prepared to teach me the technique necessary for me to play that type of music. I couldn't agree more with Dr. Hot Licks' School of Rock and Metal's motto: Why go to a school that doesn't specialize in what you love?

-Lesondra Kline-

Visit DrHotLicks.com for more info and lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment